Please join us in making Jesus known, loved, and adored in the Blessed
Sadly, only 31% of Catholics believe in Christ’s Real Presence in the
Eucharist * ; however, there are many concrete things we can do to change
We offer two different presentations to help spread devotion to Christ’s
Real Presence, and we’d love to speak your groups!
1) We speak to parents, grandparents, and catechists to help children
have zeal for Christ’s Real Presence.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Explain that the Holy Eucharist is different than communion at
- Implement activities to help children try Eucharistic Adoration
- Inspire children to be altar servers
- Focus on the Real Presence on certain holy days and holidays
- Help college students keep the faith
- Think like a saint and much more
2) We speak to church groups about 40 ways to be an ambassador for Christ’s Real Presence.
Attendees will learn ways to:
- Increase attendance at Eucharistic Adoration
- Be prepared to explain how the Eucharist is different from
- communion at other churches
- Imitate other successful ambassadors for the Real Presence
- Clear up confusing semantics regarding the Eucharist
- Increase zeal for the Eucharist throughout the parish
- Keep Catholics from leaving the Church and much more
These talks can be tailored to different audiences including parents and
catechists of children receiving the sacraments, parents at homeschooling
conferences or Catholic schools, and attendees at Eucharistic
If you’d like us to speak to your group, please email us at email@example.com
or reach out through the contact us page.
“Each one of us is a co-worker of Christ — we must labor hard to carry Him to the hearts where He has not yet been known and loved.” ~St. Teresa of
*Source: Pew Research, February 2019